The Fenix SL Disc is the perfect “all-rounder” suitable for any on-road terrain and the most popular bike with Ridley cyclists.
It’s lightweight and stiff with built-in comfort to handle the roughest of terrains. For these reasons, it’s the top choice for our Soudal Lotto pro men when tackling the most demanding Spring Classics like Paris-Roubaix.
The 30mm tire clearance combined with flat-mounted disc brakes result in a perfect all-round endurance bike that is ready to conquer everything in its path no matter the weather conditions or terrain.
The lowered seatstays that compensate for the absence of a caliper brake bridge increase the frame’s stiffness for that extra boost in power-transfer.
*Image for Colour only specification may differ, please see below*
Our Fenix is the quintessential “all-round” bike. It offers the perfect blend between performance, weight, strength, stiffness and especially comfort for long days in the saddle. Its unique diamond shape tubing creates reinforced edges for a robust frame with increased impact-resistance.
While the Fenix expertly handles top competition, it is also perfectly suited for the part-time racer or recreational rider in terms of performance, comfort and cost. It’s the optimal bike for tackling your next Gran Fondo or extended tour through the Flemish Ardennes.
• Brand - Ridley
• Model - Fenix SL Disc
• Design Code - R-FSD09AS
• Range - Road
• Frame - Fenix SL Disc, 30T-24T HM UD Carbon, Diamond Shape, TA 12x142mm
• Fork - Fenix SL Disc, 30T-24T HM UD Carbon, TA 12x100mm // FSD08As
• Material - Carbon
• Groupset - Shimano Ultegra MIX
• Cassette - Shimano Ultegra (R8000) //11s // 11-30
• Brake Type - Disc
• Crank - Shimano RS510 // 172,5 // 50-34
• Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra (R8000) // 2x11s
• Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra (R8000) // 11s
• Handlebar - Forza Stratos, Compact // 420mm (cc) // Black Glossy
• Stem - Forza Stratos // 120 mm // Black Glossy
• Seatpost - Forza Stratos // 15mm Offset // 350mm // 27,2mm // Black Glossy
• Saddle - Forza Stratos // Black - Black
• Wheelset - Shimano RS171 DB // Shimano 11s // Clincher
• Tyres - Vittoria Zaffiro // 700x25c // Folding // Full Black
• Paint Finish - Glossy
FREE when you spend over £50.00 in a single order
Otherwise it's typically £3.99 per order
Delivery should be expected between 2-5 working days unless stated on product page.
Delivery of Bikes
We ship all our bikes free of charge within the United Kingdom (excl. Jersey and the Channel Islands at this time) and all our bikes come pre-assembled with just a few tweaks required (Please see our Bike Build Instruction page for details of assembly required).
All our bikes undergo a safety check before being re-boxed for shipping which can during busy periods take a little longer to complete so whilst we aim to ship all our bikes within two working days of the order please allow for additional time for this process.
All our consignments irrespective of the carrier require a signature upon delivery, deliveries are typically made between 08:00 and 18:00 so please bare this in mind when choosing a delivery address.
We do try when possible to reuse packaging from our own suppliers in order to send purchased items to our customers, we ask if the packaging is still in good condition after you've received your goods then please try to use it again or recycle if not possible.