This 26 inch kids' Hybrid Bike is the ideal multi purpose, geared bike for 10 to 12 year olds with a minimum inside leg of 69cm. The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 54mm and adjusting the seat height is easy to do at home with the quick release system. This means a Frog Bike will grow with your child making it a great investment.
Made in the UK at our Factory in South Wales our Hybrid Bikes are perfect for roads, pavements, tow paths and forest trails. They come with mudguards and the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame for transporting school books and sports kit.
Our Bikes inspire children to ride. From the lightweight child specific frame that is easy and fun to ride to brakes designed for little hands to grab, this all results in a confident bike rider who will jump at every opportunity to get out on their bike exploring.
Wheel Size: 26" inch
Why buy a Frog 69?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child
- Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
- 8-Speed Shimano easy-change thumb-shifter gears makes changing gear and undulating rides a breeze
- Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Available colours: Black, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Union Jack and USA
FREE when you spend over £50.00 in a single order
Otherwise it's typically £3.99 per order
Delivery should be expected between 2-5 working days unless stated on product page.
Delivery of Bikes
We ship all our bikes free of charge within the United Kingdom (excl. Jersey and the Channel Islands at this time) and all our bikes come pre-assembled with just a few tweaks required (Please see our Bike Build Instruction page for details of assembly required).
All our bikes undergo a safety check before being re-boxed for shipping which can during busy periods take a little longer to complete so whilst we aim to ship all our bikes within two working days of the order please allow for additional time for this process.
All our consignments irrespective of the carrier require a signature upon delivery, deliveries are typically made between 08:00 and 18:00 so please bare this in mind when choosing a delivery address.
We do try when possible to reuse packaging from our own suppliers in order to send purchased items to our customers, we ask if the packaging is still in good condition after you've received your goods then please try to use it again or recycle if not possible.