This 24 inch kids' road bike is best suited for children aged between 8 and 10 years old with a minimum inside leg measurement of 67cm.
The Frog Road 67 is geared towards children looking to experience both on and off road riding and racing. The frame has clearance to fit both slick and cyclocross tyres allowing the bike to handle trails and dirt as well as tarmac.
Investing in a Frog Road Bike is investing in your child's hobby and ultimately their passion. A lightweight, correctly sized Road Bike can help kids fall in love with road cycling and embrace it as an integral part of their lives for years to come.
Wheel Size: 24 inch
Why buy a Frog Road 67?
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
- 9-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
- Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
- Lightweight but sturdy frame means the bike is easier to handle both on and off road
- Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes
- Patented Frog cranks for easier more powerful pedalling (crank length - 127mm)
- Quick release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
Available colours: Black, Red, USA and White
FREE when you spend over £50.00 in a single order
Otherwise it's typically £3.99 per order
Delivery should be expected between 2-5 working days unless stated on product page.
Delivery of Bikes
We ship all our bikes free of charge within the United Kingdom (excl. Jersey and the Channel Islands at this time) and all our bikes come pre-assembled with just a few tweaks required (Please see our Bike Build Instruction page for details of assembly required).
All our bikes undergo a safety check before being re-boxed for shipping which can during busy periods take a little longer to complete so whilst we aim to ship all our bikes within two working days of the order please allow for additional time for this process.
All our consignments irrespective of the carrier require a signature upon delivery, deliveries are typically made between 08:00 and 18:00 so please bare this in mind when choosing a delivery address.
We do try when possible to reuse packaging from our own suppliers in order to send purchased items to our customers, we ask if the packaging is still in good condition after you've received your goods then please try to use it again or recycle if not possible.