New optimized performance frame with revised carbon lay-up resulting in an affordable sub 1000 gram frame weight. The new MY18 X-Night is lighter and stiffer than the world cup proven and world championship winning MY17 X-Night SL
• Improved traction and stopping power from flat mount disc brakes and 12mm thru-axle front and rear
• True cross race geometry for when speed is all that really matters. Legendary ability on technical courses and rider control in even the most demanding conditions
• Optimized internal cable routing
• Redesigned BB area with improved mud clearance
• 27.2 mm seat post for increased vibration damping
FREE when you spend over £50.00 in a single order
Otherwise it's typically £3.99 per order
Delivery should be expected between 2-5 working days unless stated on product page.
Delivery of Bikes
We ship all our bikes free of charge within the United Kingdom (excl. Jersey and the Channel Islands at this time) and all our bikes come pre-assembled with just a few tweaks required (Please see our Bike Build Instruction page for details of assembly required).
All our bikes undergo a safety check before being re-boxed for shipping which can during busy periods take a little longer to complete so whilst we aim to ship all our bikes within two working days of the order please allow for additional time for this process.
All our consignments irrespective of the carrier require a signature upon delivery, deliveries are typically made between 08:00 and 18:00 so please bare this in mind when choosing a delivery address.
We do try when possible to reuse packaging from our own suppliers in order to send purchased items to our customers, we ask if the packaging is still in good condition after you've received your goods then please try to use it again or recycle if not possible.